Morning everyone, I have finally made this Aurora Wings Strawberry Sprite into a card.
I really had fun colouring this one up. She is cut using a Tattered Lace rectangle, and mounted onto a Tonic verso die. I made the flowers using a SB rose die, and the leaves are a MS punch. The ribbon, corners and dazzler are from my stash.
She is coloured with Triamarkers, Flexmarkers and Promarkers. I added glossy accents to the strawberry and flower, shoes, and spots on her wings. I also added a Wink of Stella to her wings and the strawberry seeds on her hat
The inside does reflect the front, but has a layer of Nitwits paper included.
Thanks for taking the time to look,
I am entering the following challenges:-